UKIEA has established long term partnerships and extensive network with schools and colleges in different provinces of China: Beijing, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Jinan, Guangxi, Shandong, Jiangxi, Zhejiang and Jiangsu. We are their who official English (EFL/TEFL) teacher recruitment representative in the UK. We are not only a recruitment agency, but also the administrator for foreign English teachers of our partner institutions.
Please contact our recruitment team if you wish to enquire about vacancies in teaching English as a foreign language or need advice on careers within EFL in China.
We offer a range of comprehensive services:
1. Professional advice on working in China.
2. Recruitment and interview candidates.
3. Contract negotiation on behalf of candidates.
4. Provide ongoing training and support on cultural awareness and teacher training.
5. Flights tickets and local pickup arrangements.
6. Chinese work visas information and arrangements.
7. Accommodation arrangements.
8. Provide essential assistances to our teachers through the entire contract period.
9. General management of our teachers when they are working in our partner schools and institutions.
We do our best to support our teachers and will cover the administration for our teachers working in our partner institutions. We take care of every aspect of the careers of our EFL/TEFL teachers. If you are interested in the posts, please send your CV to Nicole Qin at Ukiea2018@gmail.com or Nicoleqin@yahoo.com alternatively, please call: 0044(0)783 8136658.
Our recruitment team runs a recruitment database where applicants are encouraged to send their details and their interest in working in China as an English teacher. We will recommend you to a school of your desired location.